Join our fight against pediatric cancer in the 2019 Frozen Lemonade Cup! Below you will find information about this year's events in Washington DC.
The Frozen Lemonade Cup will feature Mites (2011, 2012), Squirts (2010, 2009) and Pee Wees (2007, 2008).
Rockville Ice Arena, Rockville, MD - Sat., April 6, 2019 3pm-8pm
Below is a description of some volunteer and coaching positions that we are looking to fill. You can sign up on our Frozen Lemonade Cup website.
- Coaches: If you’re USAH certified, join us on the bench for a rewarding experience!
- Event Co-General Manager: If you’re a go getter and love the idea of this event, sign up to be an Event Co-GM. We’ll help you along the way and you’ll be the head kahuna overseeing the event with a FLC representative.
- Registration & Check-In: You’ll be one of our meeters and greeters. Help kids get their jersey and direct them to the appropriate locker room.
- Silent Auction Table Volunteer: Help us fundraise by overseeing our silent auction table.
- Scorekeeper: Keep score of the games and bring your music selection if you’d like to create a fun atmosphere by iphone.
- Prize Wheel Operator: Spin the wheel and collect funds. You’ll be handing out candy, prizes etc… and having a lot of fun. Great for siblings.
- T-Shirt & Teddy Bear Sales: Great for siblings. You’ll be at our T shirt and Teddy Bear table helping us to raise funds.
- 50-50 Raffle: Showcase your big personality by walking around and selling 50/50 raffle tickets. This is an easy sell and loads of fun.
Lastly, if you believe in our mission and you own a business, please consider becoming a Frozen Lemonade Cup Sponsor here.